Ordered by year of publication:
- Krishnaswamy, J.K. et al, “Coincidental loss of DOCK8 function in NLRP10-deficient and C3H/HeJ mice results in defective dendritic cell migration,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, March 10, 2015 vol. 112 no. 10 3056-3061
- Melville, K. M. et al, “Effects of deletion of ER-alpha in osteoblast-lineage cells on bone mass and adaptation to mechanical loading differs in female and male mice,” Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 1523-4681, 10.1002/jbmr.2488
- Han, Hongwei et al “Thymic stromal lymphopoietin–mediated epicutaneous inflammation promotes acute diarrhea and anaphylaxis,” Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2014;124(12):5442–5452. doi:10.1172/JCI77798.
- Hodge, D. et al “IFN-gamma AU-rich element removal promotes chronic IFN-gamma expression and autoimmunity in mice,” Journal of Autoimmunity, Available online 28 February 2014, ISSN 0896-8411, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jaut.2014.02.003.
- Mishra et al., “The Histone Methyltransferase Activity of MLL1 Is Dispensable for Hematopoiesis and Leukemogenesis,” Cell Reports (2014), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.celrep.2014.04.015
- Tan, Q. et al. “IRAK-M deficiency promotes the development of T1DM in NOD mice.” Diabetes, Published online before print April 2, 2014, doi: 10.2337/db13-1504
- Prince, J. et al. “Multiparametric Analysis of Host Response to Murine Cytomegalovirus in MHC Class I–Disparate Mice Reveals Primacy of Dk-Licensed Ly49G2+ NK Cells in Viral Control.” J Immunol published September 25, 2013, doi:10.4049/jimmunol.1301388
- Li, B. E. et al. “Distinct pathways regulated by menin and by MLL1 in hematopoietic stem cells and developing B cells.” Blood 2013;122(12):2039-2046.
- O’Connor, M. A. et al. “Use of IRF-3 and/or IRF-7 Knockout Mice To Study Viral Pathogenesis: Lessons from a Murine Retrovirus-Induced AIDS Model.” Journal of Virology. February 2014 vol. 88 no. 4 2349-2353. Published ahead of print 11 December 2013
- Saligrama, N. et al. “Histamine H2 receptor signaling × environment interactions determine susceptibility to experimental allergic encephalomyelitis.” The FASEB Journal, article fj.13-239939. Published online December 26, 2013.
- Saligrama, N. et al. “Systemic Lack of Canonical Histamine Receptor Signaling Results in Increased Resistance to Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis.” J Immunol, July 15, 2013 vol. 191 no. 2 614-622
- Wang Y, et al. (2013) Role of IRAK-M in Alcohol Induced Liver Injury. PLoS ONE 8(2): e57085. doi:10.1371/
- Lundgren, A., et al. “Rapid discrimination of MHC class I and killer cell lectin-like receptor allele variants by high-resolution melt analysis.” Immunogenetics (2012) 64:633–640
- Scarlett, U., et al. “Ovarian cancer progression is controlled by phenotypic changes in dendritic cells.” Journal of Experimental Medicine 2012; Vol. 209 No. 3 495-506
- Cripps, J. et al., “Liver inflammation in a mouse model of Th1 hepatitis despite the absence of invariant NKT cells or the Th1 chemokine receptors CXCR3 and CCR5.” Laboratory Investigation (2012) 92, 1461–1471
- Gorham, J. et al., “1 + 1 = 3: Development and Validation of a SNP-Based Algorithm to Identify Genetic Contributions from Three Distinct Inbred Mouse Strains.” Journal of Biomolecular Techniques 23:136–146
- Shah, H. et al., “Type II NKT cells facilitate Alum-sensing and humoral immunity.” Journal of Leukocyte Biology (2012) Volume 92
- Colpitts, S., et al. “Cutting Edge: The Role of IFN-a Receptor and MyD88 Signaling in Induction of IL-15 Expression In Vivo.” Journal of Immunology 2012;188;2483-2487
- Blutt, S., et al. “IgA is important for clearance and critical for protection from rotovirus infection.” Mucosal Immunology 2012
- Potula, H., et al. “Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor Cdkn2c Deficiency Promotes B1a Cell Expansion and Autoimmunity in a Mouse Model of Lupus.” Journal of Immunology 2012; 189:2931-2940
- Fang, C-M., et al. “Unique contribution of IRF-5-Ikaros axis to the B-cell IgG2a response.” Genes and Immunity (2012) 13, 421–430
- Miller, H., et al. “Early Control of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection Requires il12rb1 Expression by rag1-Dependent Lineages.” Infection and Immunity 2012, 80(11):3828.
- Stan, R. et al., “The Diaphragms of Fenestrated Endothelia: Gatekeepers of Vascular Permeability and Blood Composition.” Developmental Cell (2012) 23, 1203–1218
- Wang, Y., et al. “Role of IRAK-M in Alcohol Induced Liver Injury.” PLoS ONE 8(2): e57085. doi:10.1371/ journal.pone.0057085
- Gogliotti, R., et al. “Characterization of a commonly used mouse model of SMA reveals increased seizure susceptibility and heightened fear response in FVB/N mice.” Neurobiology of Disease 43 (2011) 142–151
- Pasieka, T., et al. “Bioluminescent Imaging Reveals Divergent Viral Pathogenesis in Two Strains of Stat1-Deficient Mice, and in aßc Interferon Receptor-Deficient Mice.” PLoS ONE 6(9): e24018. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0024018
- Trask, H., et al. “Introducing DartMouse: The Mouse Speed Congenic Facility at Dartmouth Medical School.” Journal of Biomolecular Techniques (2010), 21(3 Suppl): S70.
- Aktan, I., et al. “Slam Haplotypes Modulate the Response to Lipopolysaccharide In Vivo through Control of NKT Cell Number and Function.” Journal of Immunology 2010; 185; 144-156